Reflections on a Medical Career by Robert S. Dotson, M.D.
Robert S. Dotson, M.D.
1. avoid excessive use of tobacco or alcohol or, for that matter, caffeine;
2. avoid poisons like fluoride, aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, and addictive drugs (legal or illicit);
3. avoid unnecessary and potentially lethal imaging studies (TSA’s radiation pornbooths, excessive mammography, repetitive CT scans – exposure to all significantly increases cancer risk);
4. avoid excessive cell phone use and exposure to other forms of EMR pollution where possible (the NSA is recording everything you say and text anyway);
5. avoid daily fast food use and abuse (remember: pink slime and silicone) ;
6. avoid untested GM foods (do you really want to become “Roundup Ready?”):
7. avoid most vaccinations and pharmaceutical agents promoted by the establishment;
8. avoid risky behaviors (and, we do not need a bunch of Nanny State bureaucrats to define and police these);
9. exercise moderately;
10. get plenty of sleep;
11. drink plenty of good quality water (buy a decent water filter to remove fluoride, chloride, and heavy metals);
12. wear protective gear at work and play where appropriate (helmets, eye-shields, knee and elbow pads, etc.):
13. seek out locally-grown, whole, organic foods and support your local food producers;
14. take appropriate nutritional supplements (multi-vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3);
15. switch off the TV and the mainstream media it represents;
16. educate yourself while you can;
17. QUESTION AUTHORITY!
ARRA American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009CHIA Comprehensive Health Insurance ActCIA Central Intelligence AgencyCLIA Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 – administered by CMSCMS Centers for Medicare and Medicaid ServicesCOBRA Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985DHHS Department of Health and Human ServicesDHS Department of Homeland SecurityDOD Department of DefenseEMR Electromagnetic radiationEMTALA Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act – part of COBRA1986EPA Environmental Protection AgencyERISA Employee Retirement Income Security ActFEMA Federal Emergency Management AgencyFBI Federal Bureau of InvestigationFDA Food and Drug AdministrationFERPA Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (1974 original legislation)GM Genetically modifiedHCERA Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 – supplement to PPACAHIPAA Health Insurance Portability and Accountability ActHITECH Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (2009)HMO Health Maintenance OrganizationICD-10 International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th RevisionIRS Internal Revenue ServiceNDAA National Defense Authorization ActNSA National Security AgencyNWO New World OrderPPACA Patient Protection and Affordable Care ActSCHIP State Children’s Health Insurance ProgramTSA Transportation Security AdministrationUSAPA Unifying and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism – aka, The Patriot Act